The Sonos CONNECT™ is designed to be used with an external amplifier. It contains both analog and digital outputs so you can easily connect it to your existing audio equipment.
- Use the Sonos CONNECT’s audio outputs to connect it to a home theater, computer, powered speakers, or amplifier.
- Use a CONNECT if you have a distributed audio system that is driven from an amplifier in one central location with speaker wires home-run to this central location.
- you can easily add more Sonos products any time (up to 32).
- Sonos can play music from any computer or network-attached storage (NAS) device on your home network where you have shared music folders.
- Sound Quality: THD+N<0.009%, 20Hz-20kHz
- Dimensions: 2.91 x 5.35 x 5.51 in (74 x 136 x 140 mm)
- Weight: 1.5 lbs. (.69 kg)